<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8953408302079887440?origin\x3dhttp://brokenhearts-fly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





forever, sweetheart ♥

Friday, December 3, 2010 @ 12:42 PM
*


RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 21 friends.(only applicable on FB)
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun! :)

IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Electroshock - 3OH!3
Bzz!

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Love, Sex and Magic - Ciara ft Justin Timberlake
Only LOVE(: Sex/magic (?)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Baby - Justin Bieber
HAHA, yeah I want him to be my babe(:

WHAT DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Poker Face - Lady Gaga (Acoustic)
No emotion:>

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Right Here - Miley Cyrus
YES, I wanna be alive.

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Smack That - Akon
Correction: Life's motto is screw that(: Close enough:P

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Body Language - Jesse McCartney
Too tomboy? [ Yes, probably. ]

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Somebody To Love - Justin Bieber
Why so many Bieber songs? I am not a Belieber! (But I think he's okay.)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Me And U - Ciara
 *blushing*

WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Free - Boys Like Girls
Epic. 

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown ft T-Pain
I want to kiss my bestfriend? NO WAY.

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
L.O.V.E - Ashlee Simpson
Forever a love story lah. EPIC.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Baby, We're Invincible - A Rocket To The Moon
INVINCIBLE, muahahahaha.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Remember December - Demi Lovato
*silence*

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
In Love With A Girl - Gavin DeGraw
I might actually play this. Niceeeeeeeee.

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Set Off - Hey Monday
O.o

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST??
Happy - Leona Lewis
I'm interested in being happy, yes.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR??
Lies - Big Bang
huh. i just realized that i feared lies. { so don't lie to me! }

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Damaged - Danity Kane
Secretly heart-broken. LOL, kidding(:

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
My Love - Pixie Lott
Explains by itself, doesn't it?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Beautiful - Akon
No, all of them are butt ugly. omg, kidding. if i say that, they'll kill me.

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida
Heck yeah, I'm to hawt for them, LOLOLOLOL.


My forever is you. Truly.


Simon says,
read it.
My blog is best viewed in Mozilla Fire Fox or Internet Explorer, but it still looks pretty damn good by Google Chrome .

About the author
It's not a big matter.
Strong believer of individualism(: Love your life to the fullest potential because either way, it's still gonna end. Might as well end your life the way YOU, and only you, want it(:
[ Can you believe I'm a pessimist? Well, I am. ]
And I love him of course! I don't mean God when I say him, but hey, I love the big guy too^^
Bold italic strike under

What?!
What'sup?

ShoutMix chat widget




Awww
So soon?
Links Here

thanksgiving
yay, clap people.
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Others: Chasethedrug Tumblr