<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8953408302079887440?origin\x3dhttp://brokenhearts-fly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





forever, sweetheart ♥

Tuesday, August 3, 2010 @ 6:32 PM
* L.O.V.E


School was pretty boring! As usual -.- I didn't mind the Chinese calligraphy so much as I thought I would though. Quite fun! Despite the fact that the teacher speaks Chinese most of the time, he speaks English clearly and I understand what he says perfectly. So good for me. 
OH, and he changed my Chinese name. He changed the "fa". I wished he changed "ha" instead bah. I liked that "fa" I used to have. Hehee, during class, we were talking about AVATAR and the legend of Aang and who was who in the class. I ended up being Azula. YAY, I can shoot blue fire and I'm a firebending prodigy:) [Dream on!]


"We gon light it up, like it's dynamite."
- Dynamite, Taio Cruz




(picture taken from Google! google rocks manz!)


Simon says,
read it.
My blog is best viewed in Mozilla Fire Fox or Internet Explorer, but it still looks pretty damn good by Google Chrome .

About the author
It's not a big matter.
Strong believer of individualism(: Love your life to the fullest potential because either way, it's still gonna end. Might as well end your life the way YOU, and only you, want it(:
[ Can you believe I'm a pessimist? Well, I am. ]
And I love him of course! I don't mean God when I say him, but hey, I love the big guy too^^
Bold italic strike under

What?!
What'sup?

ShoutMix chat widget




Awww
So soon?
Links Here

thanksgiving
yay, clap people.
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Others: Chasethedrug Tumblr