Tuesday, July 27, 2010 @ 8:18 PM
* The Host by Stephenie Meyer
Uhhh, I LOVE IT! It's WAYYY awesome! So gonna buy that bookXD
You know, it's strange but I use The Host to help my study history. I use the irrigation part in The Host to help me memorise some irrigation parts with history so TA-DAH! Man, I love Stephenie Meyer. She makes studying history, so freaking easy.
"You stole my happy, you made me cry."
-Undo It by Carrie Underwood
Simon says,
read it.
My blog is best viewed in Mozilla Fire Fox or Internet Explorer, but it still looks pretty damn good by Google Chrome .
About the author
It's not a big matter.
Strong believer of individualism(: Love your life to the fullest potential because either way, it's still gonna end. Might as well end your life the way YOU, and only you, want it(:
[ Can you believe I'm a pessimist? Well, I am. ]
And I love him of course! I don't mean God when I say him, but hey, I love the big guy too^^
Bold italic strike under
What?!
What'sup?
ShoutMix chat widget
Awww
So soon?
Links
Here
thanksgiving
yay, clap people.
Designer:
Chocoxbaby
Others:
Chasethedrug Tumblr