<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8953408302079887440?origin\x3dhttp://brokenhearts-fly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





forever, sweetheart ♥

Thursday, June 10, 2010 @ 12:26 PM
* ahhhh.
HELLOOOOO:D


I just payed the library fines(shush, my parents don't know), and now I'm borrowing books again. Apparently, I can't survive without my vamp books. Great, wonderful (sarc mark). I borrowed this book called Jinxed and O M FUCKING G, every single page had a curse word. Obviously, I picked up some swear phrases. Screw that damn book, it has corrupted my mind.


Speaking of corrupting my mind, FLC has an activity; a camp! If you don't what FLC stands for, it means Friends! Learning Centre. I love it there! It is totally nice there, very homey, and has an environment that is suitable for learning. Yeah, I'm promoting my tuition centre. Do you know freaking why???? If you refer two friends, you get a friggin iPod shuffle. 5 friends: iPod NANO. 8 friends? Nothing much... except for a FREAKING iTOUCH! HELLOO, they are practically GIVING away Apple products! SO, if you're interested in joining my freakishly-awesome centre, please contact me. FYI: you have to join to refer friends;)


Okay, end of week 2 is coming, I need to start cracking on some homework. I also need to work on that friggin book. Holy crap, that's a lot. Well, fun's over. I'll  blog soon, but until then, CYA. (Though, i can't see you....)


You like me. I like you. It's a love story.





Simon says,
read it.
My blog is best viewed in Mozilla Fire Fox or Internet Explorer, but it still looks pretty damn good by Google Chrome .

About the author
It's not a big matter.
Strong believer of individualism(: Love your life to the fullest potential because either way, it's still gonna end. Might as well end your life the way YOU, and only you, want it(:
[ Can you believe I'm a pessimist? Well, I am. ]
And I love him of course! I don't mean God when I say him, but hey, I love the big guy too^^
Bold italic strike under

What?!
What'sup?

ShoutMix chat widget




Awww
So soon?
Links Here

thanksgiving
yay, clap people.
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Others: Chasethedrug Tumblr