<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8953408302079887440?origin\x3dhttp://brokenhearts-fly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





forever, sweetheart ♥

Sunday, January 10, 2010 @ 11:19 AM
* depressed
You know, I would have thought that I would learn my lesson, but no. I loved him but he didn't want it. Of course he didn't. I was, am, damaged goods. Forever was and forever will be. Still. I didn't expect him to break, to shatter, the pieces of my broken heart. Then again, what did I expect? For him to stay? Illogical and stupid. I thought he was putting me back together but he just wanted to break me. Now, I'm left with a bleeding heart. In hindsight, this is all my fault.

I know this makes no sense to the readers, you, but this blog is just an online diary to me now.


Simon says,
read it.
My blog is best viewed in Mozilla Fire Fox or Internet Explorer, but it still looks pretty damn good by Google Chrome .

About the author
It's not a big matter.
Strong believer of individualism(: Love your life to the fullest potential because either way, it's still gonna end. Might as well end your life the way YOU, and only you, want it(:
[ Can you believe I'm a pessimist? Well, I am. ]
And I love him of course! I don't mean God when I say him, but hey, I love the big guy too^^
Bold italic strike under

What?!
What'sup?

ShoutMix chat widget




Awww
So soon?
Links Here

thanksgiving
yay, clap people.
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Others: Chasethedrug Tumblr