Tuesday, December 1, 2009 @ 8:29 PM
* realisation sinks in...
Hiya!
I just realized that all my posts have recently been quite short (except for the shout outs). So I'm writing longer posts so that my readers have more to digest. [Btw, if you like writing short posts, you are not a BLOGGER but a TWITTERER.]
Fun Facts 'Bout Me
I'm not allergic to anything (that I know of). My blood type is A+ and I'm the studious type not the hands-on type of girl. Meaning: I prefer textbooks to projects/experiments. I like Maths and English but not Science. Science uses up a lot of my brain memory in a short session so it tires me out easily. I do not like Malay as I have to memorise a lot of things. Some of you may wonder what I have done to get a score like this (241: A*, 3As), so I would like to tell what I have done. Wherever I went, I usually brought two things with me: a good Maths assessment book and a THICK storybook(eg. Eclipse). Everyday I would do at least 15 sums and stomach an entire chapter of Eclipse. And when I say 'stomach an entire chapter', it means that I would try to memorise the good words from the chapter.
TO BE CONTINUED....
Simon says,
read it.
My blog is best viewed in Mozilla Fire Fox or Internet Explorer, but it still looks pretty damn good by Google Chrome .
About the author
It's not a big matter.
Strong believer of individualism(: Love your life to the fullest potential because either way, it's still gonna end. Might as well end your life the way YOU, and only you, want it(:
[ Can you believe I'm a pessimist? Well, I am. ]
And I love him of course! I don't mean God when I say him, but hey, I love the big guy too^^
Bold italic strike under
What?!
What'sup?
ShoutMix chat widget
Awww
So soon?
Links
Here
thanksgiving
yay, clap people.
Designer:
Chocoxbaby
Others:
Chasethedrug Tumblr