<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8953408302079887440?origin\x3dhttp://brokenhearts-fly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





forever, sweetheart ♥

Tuesday, December 8, 2009 @ 11:00 AM
* Quest Crew RULES!
Hiya!
Omigosh, I love Quest Crew so much!!! If you guys don't know what Quest Crew IS,  it is a B-boy group who won ABDC. If you don't what ABDC IS, it stands for America Best Dance Crew! You can watch a compilation of Quest Crew's perfomance by clicking the link at the bottom of post and be amazed at how GOOD they are. Sick moves, sicker flips and a few hot guys! D-Trix is SOOOO cute, Hok is totally nice and CUTE but Ryanimay has the coolest hair ever!!!  Ryanimay is THE best! He is a pianist, poet, writer, composer, dancer,amateur hairstylist and, I'm quoting him,  an enthusiast of all forms of unique artistry and skill. Isn't that absolutely cool?! AAAHHH!!!  i♥RYANIMAY!!!

Click this link if you want to be blown away by Quest Crew


Simon says,
read it.
My blog is best viewed in Mozilla Fire Fox or Internet Explorer, but it still looks pretty damn good by Google Chrome .

About the author
It's not a big matter.
Strong believer of individualism(: Love your life to the fullest potential because either way, it's still gonna end. Might as well end your life the way YOU, and only you, want it(:
[ Can you believe I'm a pessimist? Well, I am. ]
And I love him of course! I don't mean God when I say him, but hey, I love the big guy too^^
Bold italic strike under

What?!
What'sup?

ShoutMix chat widget




Awww
So soon?
Links Here

thanksgiving
yay, clap people.
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Others: Chasethedrug Tumblr