Wednesday, October 28, 2009 @ 7:10 PM
* school school school
School is very VERY boring. Stupid school giving the P6s sexuality talks. Why don't they just lock us in a classroom and let us out only for a) recess b)toilet breaks c)dismissal time and changing of classes? Oh and make all the classes soundproof; that way we can make as much noise as we want! I want freedom, not rules! My exam is over, so why am I still a caged bird? Teachers let me out!!!
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn to fly! I'll do what it takes, till I touch the sky. So I'm going to take a risk, take a chance and breakaway. By going to the toilet...( the bold sentences are from the song Breakaway )
Sigh. Now, I'm missing some things that could have been but didn't and never will be. If you're wondering what the hell I am talking about, I'm talking about a guy. A guy that I really really liked and I let go. And now I like
like him and I'm so regretting of letting him go. And you know how girls always hope that their crush will like them? i don't. You know why? If I let myself hope and if it NEVER happens (which is a very high possibility in my case), then I'm going to crumble into pieces. I let myself get heartbroken, I'm not letting it happen again. Sigh.
Simon says,
read it.
My blog is best viewed in Mozilla Fire Fox or Internet Explorer, but it still looks pretty damn good by Google Chrome .
About the author
It's not a big matter.
Strong believer of individualism(: Love your life to the fullest potential because either way, it's still gonna end. Might as well end your life the way YOU, and only you, want it(:
[ Can you believe I'm a pessimist? Well, I am. ]
And I love him of course! I don't mean God when I say him, but hey, I love the big guy too^^
Bold italic strike under
What?!
What'sup?
ShoutMix chat widget
Awww
So soon?
Links
Here
thanksgiving
yay, clap people.
Designer:
Chocoxbaby
Others:
Chasethedrug Tumblr